The Plena Wall Panel PLN‑4S6Z is used to control the source selection, zone selection, and volume of the Plena All‑in‑One Unit PLN‑6AIO240 from a remote location, and accepts a microphone or music source
- Remote control for the Plena All‑in‑One Unit PLN‑6AIO240
- BGM routing and volume control
- Remote selection of four music source inputs
- Remote microphone/line input
- Powered from the Plena All‑in‑One Unit
Control and indicators Front side:
• Selection buttons for six zones with All‑call • Music source selection button • Master volume control • Enable button • Level control for local audio input
• XLR connector for microphone • 3.5 mm stereo connector for music source • RJ45 connector (inside Wall Panel)
Remote control: The Wall Panel can be attached to a wall or flat surface by use of the holes in the rear mounting bracket. It is powered from the Plena All‑in‑One Unit and uses a single Cat‑5 cable for interconnection up to 600 m from the All‑in‑One Unit. No configuration is needed.
Plena All-in-One Wall Panel
Wired remote control for the Plena All-in-One Unit with local audio inputs.
Order number PLN-4S6Z